Massoth DiMAX Navigator (Wireless)
Now you can enjoy the never ending liberty of controlling your model railroad utilizing the DiMAX Navigator. This wireless handheld control offers a variety of enhanced features no other remote control offers. The DiMAX Navigator can control locomotives and switches or switch routes at the same time. The housing is ergonomically designed with the weight being perfectly balanced. The symmetric design of the DiMAX Navigator facilitates right and left hand operation. This large clearly arranged display sets the standard for today’s cab controls. The wide crystal display with its white backlight shows the exact operating situation of your locomotives as well as your layout. It contains this distinctive feature that serves your individual convenience: the Navigator provides the locomotive icons of the most common locomotives being available on the G-Scale and Large Scale market. Each locomotive is displayed with a real icon on the LCD display. Additionally each locomotive is marked by an individual name to distinguish between locomotives of the same type. The DiMAX Navigator features a wide LCD display background lighting and blue/white keypad lighting. This ensures a safe operation in any given light condition. The back lighting may be dimmed or switched off for energy saving measures. In addition the dial knob (throttle) is lit in various colors depending on the mode. The stop keys are lit when the stop function is activated.
Availability: Temporary Out of Stock.
Manufacturer part number: 8134501
Enjoy unlimited freedom with the DiMAX Navigator.
This handheld controller offers a range of functions that goes far beyond the previous operating options of a handheld controller. One highlight is that locomotives can be controlled and switches switched at the same time.
For a high play fun the housing was optimally formed after ergonomic criteria and the center of gravity in such a way balanced that it lies perfectly in the hand. Due to the symmetrical cross-section of the housing, the DiMAX Navigator is equally well suited and optimally operable for left- and right-handers.
A large and clear graphic display with backlighting offers comprehensive information in a freely selectable language about the currently controlled locomotive.
Furthermore, this manual control unit is equipped with switchable and dimmable blue/white keyboard illumination, which ensures round-the-clock operation.
The knob is illuminated in different colours depending on the function. All locomotives available on the market from large series manufacturers can be displayed on the LCD with the appropriate symbol and an individual name.
The individual functions, light symbol and the current speed level are also shown on the display. The DiMAX Navigator is prepared for the bidirectional radio system, which ensures ranges of up to 100 meters. Different versions are offered ex works.
- easy operation, ergonomically shaped
- large, easy to read graphic display
- adjustable backlight
- easy to read in the sun
- suitable for left- and right-handers
- over 10 language packages available for download
- German and English manual
- for children to operate (incl. child safety lock)
- illuminated rotary knob with status detection
- individual locomotive name per address
- 2 operating modes for the rotary knob
- for NMRA/DCC and Motorola operation
- 14/28/128 speed steps
- 99 functions per loco (F0 to F28 + 60 BS)
- parallel and serial function data
- up to 240 locomotive pictures (narrow and standard gauge)
- Control 2 locomotives simultaneously
- 2 STOP keys (programmable STOP commands)
- Radio and cable operation possible (system-dependent)
- various programming modes
- Display of system performance, system load
- Switching commands (with history)
- up to 32 switch lines programmable