The term 'Garden Rail Outlet', 'GRO', 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 7 Rosebery Avenue, Hythe, Southampton SO45 3HJ. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website. Garden Rail Outlet is registered for VAT in the United Kingdom, registration no GB 135 4050 45.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged as the property of their respective owners.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We accept payment by Cheque (drawn on a UK bank), funds transfer and Paypal.
- Orders paid by cheque will be dispatched as soon as possible after the cheque has cleared (usually 4 working days after receipt).
- We will endevour to obtain, from our supplier, any item(s) ordered that we do not have in stock within a reasonable timeframe. You will be notified when the item(s) are expected or if they are unavailable from our supplier. If item(s) are unavailable from our supplier, you will be offered the choice of a full refund or to place the item(s) on backorder. If you choose to place the item(s) on backorder and there is a difference in price when the item(s) are supplied, you will be asked to pay the price at the time of supply.
- Items supplied by us are not toys and are intended for the use of persons of 14 years and above unless otherwise stated in the product description.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
SPECIAL OFFERS & DISCOUTS
From time to time we will run special offer promotions and discounts. These are offered at our discression and may be withdrawn without notice. Discounts can take several forms and is normally (but not limited to) a fixed value or percentage reduction of the total order. Some discounts may require certain items, a specific quantity of items or a minimum order value to qualify. Discounts may be applied automatically or by entering a specific voucher code. Some discounts may only apply to customers that are members of specific Societies or Forums.
Currently GRO does not operate a loyalty scheme but may do so in the future.